Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Restart: Christy Fitness Day 3 and Wedding Venue Goodness

So, today I was supposed to give you a starting weight and unfortunately, that will have to wait until tomorrow morning. It was an okay nutrition day. Smoothie in the morning, an apple mid-morning, though the pulled pork sandwich and fries for lunch weren't the best of choices. Dinner was a bowl of chili, glass of merlot and one scoop of pumpkin cheesecake ice cream. While it could have been much better, I could have done so much worse than I did. Some would say I'm justifying. I say I'm being objective and realistic. I know I'm not going to be perfect and today was definitely not perfect. What I'm not going to do is beat myself to a bloody pulp over it. These were my choices today. Tomorrow is a new day with new choices to be made. Tomorrow will be better.

Along the same line, Chris and I did not workout today and it was simply due to logistics. You see, we had an appointment at a wedding venue after work today and that's when we normally work out. We came home, warmed up and ate dinner then headed to Lee's Summit. We had an appointment at the Stanley not expecting much and came away from there really considering it as a possible venue for the wedding. We'll see how the other places stack up, but it is definitely a contender. Doing this fitness thing while planning a wedding is going to be challenging though I think if I can do it during all this plus the holidays, I can make it through anything.


1 comment:

  1. All back on track tomorrow. Just be careful having lunch with Mary Ann!

    ReplyDelete