Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Restart: Christy Fitness Day 2

Today was a good day all in all. I had to be at work at 6am and Chris got up with me to made me a breakfast smoothie. It was great! We also made magic coffee so it was ready for us when we woke up. (Okay... Magic coffee is my terminology for a coffee made in a maker that has a timer. We purchased one with an insulated carafe and it was the best money we've spent to date!) Of course, the smoothie was all fruit with a scoop of plain greek yogurt as well as some honey. It was very yummy, though I ate it at 5:30am, and as you can imagine, 8am rolled around and I was starving, so I ate about a handful of almonds and dried fruit. That didn't quite do it, so I purchased some whole grain wheat puffs (only about 110 calories) around 10:30am. Today was Tuesday and typically, I have lunch with my friend Mary Ann and that didn't happen. I forgot my heating and cooling guy was coming to the house over lunch today so I had to cancel. I was super bummed out about that simply because I very much enjoy the time I get to spend with Mary Ann. Good news on the heating and cooling front! The units are under warranty, so basically, we're getting new units for the upstairs. YAY! Because of this appointment and another meeting I had today, my lunch got pushed back to 1:45pm. I had a medium sized chicken breast and a small cup of chili. Good stuff! After work, Chris and I did the 1st half of the P90x Core Synergistics. It kicked my butt! 1 scoop for a protein shake after should help us recover in a better way. Dinner = 2 glasses of merlot; 1.5 chicken sausages and 1 half of a roasted acron squash. Yummy all around.

Again... a great day. Tomorrow will be better and now I must sleep as my eyes are closing while I type. Sweet dreams everyone!

1 comment: