Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In the Beginning.....

I asked myself what I wanted to do with all of the thoughts floating around in my head. I had been thinking about writing a blog for some time and was continually discounting the notion. I am in no way a writer and I had always gotten hung up on the question of why or what my purpose was for a blog. Finally, I came to this conclusion: Sometimes, there is no purpose; no end game to justify such things. Sometimes it is quite simply about sharing your story with those that want to read or listen. You may ask, what if no one wants to listen?...

Well, you see, I believe that there is always someone listening even when there seems to be no one.

This blog is about sharing the magic that is my life with you. I hope you find what you need in my musings and antidotes. Above all, I wish you love, laughter and joy.

C  

No comments:

Post a Comment